About Kailash Hospital Noida:-
Kailash Hospital Noida is committed to providing efficient, timely and patient-friendly healthcare to its patients, through best medical practices in a clean, healthy and rejuvenating environment and We Provide It In Such Less Prices To The Patients And Low Fees From Students With Safe And Secure Equipment’s And If You Have Any doubts You Can Also Check Our Website Or Can Check The Kailash Hospital Reviews On Internet And We Also has So many Braches Like in Sector 27 Noida, Greater Noida, Jewar [U.P] , Khurja, Dehradun Uttarakhand, Sector73 Noida And also one Memorial Hospital Which was At Renovation Now.
Vision Of Kailash Hospital Greater Noida :-
The Kailash Hospital Noida Is Also A Heart Institute (A Unit of Kailash Health care Ltd. ) has
- 325 beds multi-Speciality NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers) and NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) accredited hospital.
- Kailash hospital Greater Noida is committed to providing world-class healthcare to patients at affordable cost.
- With the team of most talented and dedicated medical professionals drawn from across the country
- Provide the best of technology and hygienic environment to ensure the highest standard of patient care.
- The hospital has state-of-the-art infrastructure with most advanced medical facilities and latest Equipments such as MRI 1.5 Tesla Philips, Multi-slice Spiral CT Scan for whole body, Computed Radiography (CR System), Mammography Mamomat – 1000 Seimens, Germany, Bone Densitometry with Fan Beam Technology, Vertebral Decompression Unit from USA for non-surgical treatment of back pain.
- The hospital is supported by over 200 specialist and super-specialist Doctors to provide best medical care, at an affordable price.
Mission Of Kailash Hospital Greater Noida:-
“We, at Kailash, provide healthcare services of international standard, at a reasonable cost, by having state-of-the-art infrastructure, varied spectrum of clinical services, highly qualified and experienced professionals, dedicated staff and patient-friendly culture” and Except We Provide nature Friendly Staff To Our Patients To Give Them Mental Support and We Also Provide Best Medicines To Our Patients At Very High Discounts For Their Well And Fast recovery And our Doctors Are Also Support Exercises More Than Homeopathic Medicines For The Good Health Of Our patients and You Can Also Check the Kailash hospital Greater Noida Reviews Which are Very Positive.
Motive Of Kailash Hospital Noida :-
Basically the Motive Of The Kailash hospital Noida Are The Following :-
- To Make The Society Fit And Healthy.
- To Provide Affordable Medicines To All Needed Patients
- To Provide The Affordable Treatment To The Needed Patients
Services Available At Kailash Hospital Greater Noida :-
- The hospital provides services in all the specialties and super-specialties.
- The Hospital has facilities for organ transplant & Radiotherapy.
- The Hospital provides 24*7 Emergency Doctors and Staff.
- The Hospital Provides 24*7 Ambulance Services.
- The Hospital Have 24*7 ICU Facility For Emergency Patients.
- The Hospital has an Internal X-ray and Ultrasound Facility.
- The Hospital Has an Internal Medicine Providing Center Which Provides Medicine To Patients At Very High Discount.
Message OF Chairperson Of Kailash Hospital Noida :-
Kailash Hospital made its humble beginning about three decades back. Over the years, it has transformed itself into a hospital at par with international standards. We are committed to achieve patient satisfaction by providing our services, at reasonable cost, on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. Our group hospitals have state-of-the-art infrastructure, a large spectrum of clinical services, highly experienced and qualified professionals, dedicated staff and a patient friendly organizational culture. Advances that have recently taken place, particularly in the field of medical science & technology, have changed the entire scenario. Keeping abreast with these developments is essential to raise the standard of the healthcare delivery system.
“We look forward to your feedback to improve our services and to provide the best healthcare services to the society.”