What is a fruit acid peel? How it is done? Which is the best clinic where I can get good fruit acid peels?
Fruit acid peels are mild exfoliant’s that penetrate and break apart the uppermost layer of the skin. The necrotic cells of the skin are then dissolved by the fruit acid. Most of the fruit acids come from natural ingredients like pears, grapes, apples, lemons, oranges and sugar cane. Fruit acid peelings are the mildest forms of medical peelings and they are also suited for sensible skin.
Fruit acid helps you to remove dead and damaged surface cells from the top layer of your skin and exposes the newer, healthier layer of skin underneath. Hence the production of your skin gets improved. Fruit acid peels are relatively gentle and will give you the youthful glow and even complexion. They are very compatible and promise a long-term effect. Sunbathes should be avoided for 4 weeks after the peeling. It’s best to get a fruit peel for every four to five weeks.
Regular use of Fruit acid peels would:
- Improve the outward appearance of fine line and wrinkles
- Gives your face a cleaner and younger overall appearance
- increases skin’s elasticity, keeps pore clear, sun damaged skin, and reduces other signs of aging
- Dry up excess sebum and unclog blocked hair follicles
- Removes toxins and excess oils present in your skin
- It inhibits the melanin production
- It fights pimples, blackheads and breakouts.
- It fades away age spots, dark spots, dry dull skin, freckles, clogged pores, sun spots, acne scars, impurities, plumps wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, chloasma and melasma to reveal smooth and beautiful skin.
- It minimizes pore size, improves overall complexion and also smoothes away dry and rough skin.
- Help maintain younger-looking skin by boosting the production of collagen and elastin.
- It’s ideal for skin lightening and skin whitening
- Fruit acids kill acne causing bacteria, for better results use it for every 2-3 weeks
In few cases the clients experience few side effects for fruit acid peel, which include slight irritation, temporary tingling and redness. However, these effects typically fade within a few hours.
Anoo’s offers best fruit acid peels by their highly experienced dermatologists. On consultation their cosmetic specialists would select the right fruit acid peeling for you and get free and tentative information about the procedure and the expectable goals of treatment. The therapy is very safe and effective with zero downtime. It can be done on both men and women. It works well on all skin types and tones.